im·prove·ment [im-proov-muhnt] noun
3. a person or thing that represents an advance on another inexcellence or achievement: The environmentally friendly lawn service is a great improvement over its conventional predecessor.
4. a bringing into a more valuable or desirable condition, as ofland or real property; betterment.
5. something done or added to real property that increases its value.
A.I.R. Lawn Care is improving the green industry by adding something to real property, thus increasing its value through sustainable landscaping methods that:
- Reduce/prevent pollution
- Conserve natural resources
- Maximize ecological function
- Look attractive
Along with A.I.R. Lawn Care’s efforts people can improve the atmosphere and their lawns by:
- Mowing tall
- Mowing frequently with sharp blades
- Using an electric or reel mower
- Watering slowly, deeply, and less frequently
- Choosing the right type of grass type
- Develop healthy soil
- Be cautious about using pesticides
- Be realistic
- Remember grass doesn’t grow well everywhere
- Think before you act
However all of these activities are not one time tasks. It takes constant renewal each year to improve our atmosphere. If you want to help improve our atmosphere take the A.I.R. Dare and click here.